Funding for new studio CD Rose Corner Studio Session Digital (Dec. 20) & CD (By March 2021)
Na Ciotogi spent a few fantastic days in Rose Corner Studios with the wonderful Michael Schott during the 2020 tour and recorded 12 tracks. If you would like to support us to reach the target of 1,500€ needed to produce the CD, we would be delighted! 10€ donation - download digital album in December 2020. 20€ donation - download album in December 2020 plus CD and post to your address when the CD is finished by March 2021. Here are two samples of a new polka set and a song for you to enjoy.
Thanks for your support!
1. Johnny Leary’s Set - Sweeney’s / Tuar Mór / Neilí 'n Fuacht (Polkas)
2. John McHugh’s / East at Glendart / The Lark in the Morning (Jigs)
3. Nil 'Na Lá (Song)
4. Joe Banes / The Gypsy Princess (Barn Dances)
5. Blue Bonnet / Last Learnt Polka / Terry ‘Cuz Teehan’s (Polkas)
6. Skibbereen (Song)
7. John Stenson's 1 & 2 (Reels)
8. Sí Beag, Sí Mór (Air)
9. Johnny Leary’s 4 Part Slide aka Scattery Island (Slides)
10. Brian Boru (Johnny Walsh) / Brian Boru’s March (Song & March)
11. An Bonnán Buí (Dán as Gaeilge)
12. The Yellow Bittern - An Bonnán Buí (Lament)
Here are 2 tracks from the recordings to have a listen to.
Nil Na La (Song) track 3.
Blue Bonnet / Last Learnt Polka / Terry ‘Cuz Teehan’s (Polkas) track 5.